Drive Medical’s Cobra GT4 is packed with all the features you could wish for in a heavy duty outdoor scooter, wrapped up in a sleek modern design. The luxurious high back captain’s seat comes standard in a 20 inch wide seat, or upgrade to a 22″ wide seat. The headrest is height adjustable, and the backrest is able to be reclined, swiveled and adjusted forward or backwards with automotive-style slides. The floor to seat height can be set between 27” and 30” making the Cobra GT4 great for taller riders. The combination of 14” X 4” air-filled tires, and full front and rear suspension ensures a comfortable ride over uneven terrain. Drive all day in comfort with a per-charge range of up to 35 miles.
The focus on driver comfort gives the Cobra GT 4 the edge. The tiller adjusts easily to any angle, which combined with the many seat adjustments is sure to allow you to achieve the most comfortable driving experience. The modern backlit control panel lets you monitor your ride as the powerful 950 watt motors zip you along at up to 10 MPH. The ergonomically designed control handle makes it easier to steer by reducing driver fatigue.
Drive Cobra GT Brochure
Drive Cobra GT Owner’s Manual
We like the Cobra GT 4 wheel for its bold styling and great safety features. The triple black color is accented with “Blade” style alloy wheels, Ultra-bright LED head and tail lamps, front and rear blinkers and parking lights. Two rear view mirrors are included, a seat belt and a High/Low switch provides instant speed control. There’s even an emergency hand brake in case you need to make a sudden stop.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
Warranty Information for the Cobra GT 4 Heavy Duty Scooter
Drive Medical Limited Lifetime Warranty
Lifetime Limited Warranty – Product Frame, Seat Post, Platform, Frame Welds
24 Months Limited Warranty – Electronic Controller, Motor/Gearbox Assembly
12 Month Warranty – Batteries
The following are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship at time of delivery and are not included in any additional warranties:
Plastic Shrouds and Footrests, Upholstery and Seating, Armrest Pads, Tires and Tubes, Anti-Tip Wheels, Floor Mats, Plastic Connections, Metal Connection Pins, Hardware, Nuts and Bolts, Brake Pads, Front Rigging Mounting Brackets and any other piece that is not listed in the above warranty.
The warranty does not apply if the unit has been altered in any way, misuse or accident has occurred, batteries were not properly stored, exceeding the weight limit of the unit and acts of nature.
New or refurbished parts may be used.
MOBILITY ON WHEELS Return Policy
Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the product ordered, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call Mobility On Wheels Customer Service.
Once accepted, the following conditions apply:
- This item has a 10% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- The item must be in NEW CONDITION, UNUSED. Indications of use include, but are not limited to: Cracks, dirt, scratches, dirty tires, wear to seats and armrests, or damage to charging ports. We know it is tempting to take your new scooter outside immediately, and once you do, it is not returnable.
- All accessories and chargers included in the scooter box must be returned. Example: Chargers, key fobs, baskets, additional shrouds. Accessories not included in scooter box, those purchased separately, do not have to be returned as part of a scooter return.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Unfortunately, delivery service fees, including Next-Day and Overnight shipping fees, Inside Delivery, White Glove Delivery and Tech Set-Up are not refundable.
- Request an RA (Return Authorization) from Mobility On Wheels within 30 days of delivery acceptance.
- Once the RA has been issued from Mobility On Wheels, ship the item back to the address noted on the RA within 14 days.
- Once the product is received, it will be inspected for damage and signs of use. If item shows any signs of use, Mobility On Wheels is not able to issue a refund. In the event your item is not returnable, we will contact you and you can decide if you’d like it shipped back. You will be responsible for shipping fees to get the item back to you.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking fees, will be refunded to your original form of payment.