The EW-M34 features speed and style. This 4-wheel travel scooter will turn heads with a stylish body and designer aluminum wheels. The M34 has a top speed of 4.5 mph and a heavy-duty steel front bumper adds safety. 24 Volt batteries provide a 10-mile drive range to get you where you need to go. This scooter is 39” overall in length and has a large, non-slip foot deck giving you plenty of room to securely and comfortably place your feet on the scooter. The carrying handle on the large front basket allows you to take your personal items with you when stepping away from the scooter.
A pair of headlights between the handles helps to guide your way. Rear hazard lights make you visible to others on your path while reversing. EWheels scooters are known for their unique appearances. The stylish aluminum 8” wheels, heavy duty steel bumper, and bright red paint create a very attractive look. The swivel seat can accommodate a variety of user heights by offering 3 seat height settings.
The M34 is a bit of an alternative to most travel scooters. At 4.5 mph it is quicker than most and at a total of 92 pounds it is lighter than most. The scooter disassembles into 5 pieces making it very manageable for transport in the trunk of a car. The heaviest piece, the rear section, is only 28 lbs, the front half is 27.5 lbs., and the seat with arms is just 15 lbs. The front headlights and rear hazard lights make you easily visible to those around you. An off-board charger allows you to either charge your batteries on or off your scooter.
- 300 lb weight capacity
- Disassembles into 5 pieces
- Can ship assembled
- 10 mile drive range
- Bright LED front headlight
- Rear hazard lights
- 3 seat height positions
EWeels M34 4-Wheel Specifications
EWheels M34 Owner’s Manual
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
Warranty Information for the M34 Travel Scooter
This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser of the product. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights which vary from state to state.
3 Years – Frame components: including platform, seat post, and frame
1 Year – Electronic components
6 Months – Batteries
WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS: This warranty is only given to the original purchaser of the Scooter.
This Warranty excludes:
Battery Charger: The charger carries a 30 day warranty.
Consumable items which may need replacing due to normal wear and tear (tires, tubes, belts, bulbs, upholstery and seating, throttle, brakes, motor brushes, fuses, plastic shrouds and footrest covers)
Damaged caused by: battery fluid spillage or leakage, abuse, misuse, accident, negligence, improper operation, excessive loading, maintenance, storage, commercial use, or use other than normal.
Used other than for the purpose of the purchaser’s mobility.
Repairs and/or modifications made to any part of the scooter without specific and prior consent from E-Wheels.
Batteries: Batteries carry a limited warranty which is subject to a stringent wear and tear clause. Any battery faults due to a defect in the original manufacture will normally become obvious within the first two months of use. Any gradual deterioration in performance after this period is normally associated with fair wear and tear, misuse or accidental damage and as such is not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. There is no other express warranty.
MOBILITY ON WHEELS Return Policy
Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the product ordered, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call Mobility On Wheels Customer Service.
Once accepted, the following conditions apply:
- This item has a 10% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- The item must be in NEW CONDITION, UNUSED. Indications of use include, but are not limited to: Cracks, dirt, scratches, dirty tires, wear to seats and armrests, or damage to charging ports. We know it is tempting to take your new scooter outside immediately, and once you do, it is not returnable.
- All accessories and chargers included in the scooter box must be returned. Example: Chargers, key fobs, baskets, additional shrouds. Accessories not included in scooter box, those purchased separately, do not have to be returned as part of a scooter return.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Unfortunately, delivery service fees, including Next-Day and Overnight shipping fees, Inside Delivery, White Glove Delivery and Tech Set-Up are not refundable.
- Request an RA (Return Authorization) from Mobility On Wheels within 30 days of delivery acceptance.
- Once the RA has been issued from Mobility On Wheels, ship the item back to the address noted on the RA within 14 days.
- Once the product is received, it will be inspected for damage and signs of use. If item shows any signs of use, Mobility On Wheels is not able to issue a refund. In the event your item is not returnable, we will contact you and you can decide if you’d like it shipped back. You will be responsible for shipping fees to get the item back to you.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking fees, will be refunded to your original form of payment.