The four wheel M39 provides all the features you need in a travel scooter. A Delta tiller makes for easier steering for those with limited and strength or arthritis. Instead of having to grasp individual handle grips, you can simply lay your hands atop the Delta tiller and steer the scooter much the same as you would a car’s steering wheel. At a total weight of 92 lbs. with the batteries included, the M39 is one of the lightest four wheel travel scooters available. The scooter can be disassembled into five easy to manage pieces; with the heaviest piece weighing just 30 lbs. A swivel seat allows you to rotate and exit or enter the scooter from a position that is most convenient for you. The swivel seat will also allow you to pull up to a table or desk and then rotate so you can remain seated in your scooter rather than having to park your scooter and leave it while you set in another chair. Flip back armrests also make it easy to transfer from one surface to another. A front mounted basket provides a convenient storage space for your daily necessities. The front LED headlamp will illuminate your path in in hard to see areas. The 44” turning radius makes the M39 as maneuverable as some three wheel models, and still provide the stability of a four wheel scooter.
- 300 lb weight capacity
- Front LED Light
- 15 mile drive range
- Can ship assembled
- Easily disassembles into 5 pieces
EWheels M39 4-Wheel Owner’s Manual
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
Warranty Information for the M39 Travel Scooter
This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser of the product. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights which vary from state to state.
3 Years – Frame components: including platform, seat post, and frame
1 Year – Electronic components
6 Months – Batteries
WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS: This warranty is only given to the original purchaser of the Scooter.
This Warranty excludes:
Battery Charger: The charger carries a 30 day warranty.
Consumable items which may need replacing due to normal wear and tear (tires, tubes, belts, bulbs, upholstery and seating, throttle, brakes, motor brushes, fuses, plastic shrouds and footrest covers)
Damaged caused by: battery fluid spillage or leakage, abuse, misuse, accident, negligence, improper operation, excessive loading, maintenance, storage, commercial use, or use other than normal.
Used other than for the purpose of the purchaser’s mobility.
Repairs and/or modifications made to any part of the scooter without specific and prior consent from E-Wheels.
Batteries: Batteries carry a limited warranty which is subject to a stringent wear and tear clause. Any battery faults due to a defect in the original manufacture will normally become obvious within the first two months of use. Any gradual deterioration in performance after this period is normally associated with fair wear and tear, misuse or accidental damage and as such is not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. There is no other express warranty.
MOBILITY ON WHEELS Return Policy
Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the product ordered, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call Mobility On Wheels Customer Service.
Once accepted, the following conditions apply:
- This item has a 10% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- The item must be in NEW CONDITION, UNUSED. Indications of use include, but are not limited to: Cracks, dirt, scratches, dirty tires, wear to seats and armrests, or damage to charging ports. We know it is tempting to take your new scooter outside immediately, and once you do, it is not returnable.
- All accessories and chargers included in the scooter box must be returned. Example: Chargers, key fobs, baskets, additional shrouds. Accessories not included in scooter box, those purchased separately, do not have to be returned as part of a scooter return.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Unfortunately, delivery service fees, including Next-Day and Overnight shipping fees, Inside Delivery, White Glove Delivery and Tech Set-Up are not refundable.
- Request an RA (Return Authorization) from Mobility On Wheels within 30 days of delivery acceptance.
- Once the RA has been issued from Mobility On Wheels, ship the item back to the address noted on the RA within 14 days.
- Once the product is received, it will be inspected for damage and signs of use. If item shows any signs of use, Mobility On Wheels is not able to issue a refund. In the event your item is not returnable, we will contact you and you can decide if you’d like it shipped back. You will be responsible for shipping fees to get the item back to you.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking fees, will be refunded to your original form of payment.