The M41 features a little more of the basics that you will find in four wheel scooters in its price range. The scooter features a 350 lbs. weight capacity. A 44” overall length will be beneficial to users who find the typical 40” length too small. 9” wheels for both the front and back help to provide a 2” ground clearance making the M41 more conducive to outdoor use than many of its competitors. A battery range of 15 miles comes standard so there is no need to purchase larger batteries. A 15 mile charge range should get you through an entire day even on your busiest scheduled days. A max speed of 5 mph will give you one of the fastest scooters in the travel scooter category. The M41 also has plenty of little perks to make the M41 all you need. A front basket provides storage for your daily necessities. A delta tiller makes steering so much easier. You can simply rest your hands on the Delta tiller rather than having to individually grasp two handle bars. An LED headlight lights your path so you feel safe and assured with the ground ahead. A swivel seat with flip back arms makes transfers and positioning so much easier and more convenient. An onboard battery charger allows you to either charge the batteries will still on the scooter or remove them and charge from a convenient outlet.
- 350 lb weight capacity
- Disassembles into 5 pieces
- 16 mile drive range
- Rear Suspension
- Bright front headlight
- Rear hazard lights
- 3 seat height positions
EWheels Safety Manual
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
Warranty Information for the M41 Travel Scooter
This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser of the product. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights which vary from state to state.
3 Years – Frame components: including platform, seat post, and frame
1 Year – Electronic components
6 Months – Batteries
WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS: This warranty is only given to the original purchaser of the Scooter.
This Warranty excludes:
Battery Charger: The charger carries a 30 day warranty.
Consumable items which may need replacing due to normal wear and tear (tires, tubes, belts, bulbs, upholstery and seating, throttle, brakes, motor brushes, fuses, plastic shrouds and footrest covers)
Damaged caused by: battery fluid spillage or leakage, abuse, misuse, accident, negligence, improper operation, excessive loading, maintenance, storage, commercial use, or use other than normal.
Used other than for the purpose of the purchaser’s mobility.
Repairs and/or modifications made to any part of the scooter without specific and prior consent from E-Wheels.
Batteries: Batteries carry a limited warranty which is subject to a stringent wear and tear clause. Any battery faults due to a defect in the original manufacture will normally become obvious within the first two months of use. Any gradual deterioration in performance after this period is normally associated with fair wear and tear, misuse or accidental damage and as such is not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. There is no other express warranty.
MOBILITY ON WHEELS Return Policy
Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the product ordered, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call Mobility On Wheels Customer Service.
Once accepted, the following conditions apply:
- This item has a 10% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- The item must be in NEW CONDITION, UNUSED. Indications of use include, but are not limited to: Cracks, dirt, scratches, dirty tires, wear to seats and armrests, or damage to charging ports. We know it is tempting to take your new scooter outside immediately, and once you do, it is not returnable.
- All accessories and chargers included in the scooter box must be returned. Example: Chargers, key fobs, baskets, additional shrouds. Accessories not included in scooter box, those purchased separately, do not have to be returned as part of a scooter return.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Unfortunately, delivery service fees, including Next-Day and Overnight shipping fees, Inside Delivery, White Glove Delivery and Tech Set-Up are not refundable.
- Request an RA (Return Authorization) from Mobility On Wheels within 30 days of delivery acceptance.
- Once the RA has been issued from Mobility On Wheels, ship the item back to the address noted on the RA within 14 days.
- Once the product is received, it will be inspected for damage and signs of use. If item shows any signs of use, Mobility On Wheels is not able to issue a refund. In the event your item is not returnable, we will contact you and you can decide if you’d like it shipped back. You will be responsible for shipping fees to get the item back to you.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking fees, will be refunded to your original form of payment.