Experience firsthand why individuals of all sizes adore the Amigo® RT Express Shabbat. The Shabbat provides a halachically approved mobility vehicle for people who want to honor the Sabbath. See how its streamlined design and unique features simplify your life. The RT Express easily fits into virtually any trunk, without taking the platform apart. With a 33” turning radius, the RT Express can be used in the narrowest of hallways, making it ideal for use in any indoor environment. And, our powerful rear drive also allows you to navigate over a variety of outdoor surfaces. After trying the RT Express, you’ll appreciate its exclusive ability to enhance your comfort and diminish your mobility limitations. Our user-friendly features provide you with greater flexibility and fewer restrictions. Do more, see more, experience more. Let the Amigo RT Express offer you a world of activity!
- Every Amigo Shabbat unit is individually inspected and certified by a Zomet Institute representative
- Halachically approved for use on the Sabbath
- A toggle switch changes operation from normal to Shabbat mode
- 360 Degree seat swivel
- Electromagnetic braking with manual release
- EZ-Tilt handle with foam grip HI/LO speed controls
- Black rear safety bumper with stability wheels
- Steel, painted, one-piece platform
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
Lifetime Warranty – Solid Steel Platform, Frame, Seat Post
2-Year Limited Warranty – Transaxle, Motor, Controller, Charger
1-Year Limited Warranty – Seats, Other Components
1-Year Limited Warranty – Batteries (freight not included after six months)
MOBILITY ON WHEELS Return Policy
Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the product ordered, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call Mobility On Wheels Customer Service.
Once accepted, the following conditions apply:
- This item has a 10% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- The item must be in NEW CONDITION, UNUSED. Indications of use include, but are not limited to: Cracks, dirt, scratches, dirty tires, wear to seats and armrests, or damage to charging ports. We know it is tempting to take your new scooter outside immediately, and once you do, it is not returnable.
- All accessories and chargers included in the scooter box must be returned. Example: Chargers, key fobs, baskets, additional shrouds. Accessories not included in scooter box, those purchased separately, do not have to be returned as part of a scooter return.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Unfortunately, delivery service fees, including Next-Day and Overnight shipping fees, Inside Delivery, White Glove Delivery and Tech Set-Up are not refundable.
- Request an RA (Return Authorization) from Mobility On Wheels within 30 days of delivery acceptance.
- Once the RA has been issued from Mobility On Wheels, ship the item back to the address noted on the RA within 14 days.
- Once the product is received, it will be inspected for damage and signs of use. If item shows any signs of use, Mobility On Wheels is not able to issue a refund. In the event your item is not returnable, we will contact you and you can decide if you’d like it shipped back. You will be responsible for shipping fees to get the item back to you.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking fees, will be refunded to your original form of payment.