The Only Way To Rent A Scooter Inside The Tropicana Casino and Resort
Welcome to Mobility On Wheels at Tropicana Casino & Resort in Atlantic City. This scooter rental location is conveniently serviced by trained Mobility On Wheels staff at the Tropicana Concierge and Bell Services Desk. When you rent a mobility scooter or wheelchair at Tropicana Casino & Resort Mobility On Wheels location, you can take comfort in knowing that you have reserved a new, high quality, impeccably maintained mobility aid that is fully charged and has been thoroughly inspected for your safety and enjoyment. If you’re planning a visit to AC and require a mobility rental, be sure to make a stop at the “TROP”. Their friendly associates will “Get You Moving” in no time at all. Good Luck!
Looking for a scooter or mobility aid to call your own?
Convenient On-Site Casino and Hotel Mobility Equipment Rental Program:
- Conveniently located inside the Tropicana!
- Three-wheel mobility scooters and manual wheelchairs that are comfortable and reliable
- Rentals are conveniently available at the Concierge and Bell Services Desk
- User friendly instructions provided by knowledgeable Mobility On Wheels Tropicana associates
- Convenient pick-up and drop-off locations inside the resort at Bell Services, Valet, and Bus Lobby
- Mobility equipment is meticulously cleaned, disinfected and serviced regularly by Mobility On Wheels
- Scooters and wheelchairs bare the Mobility On Wheels Tropicana Casino & Resort logo
- Pride Victory 10 scooters (standard size, recommended for riders weighing less than 275 lbs.)
- Pride Maxima scooters (heavy duty, recommended for riders weighing between 275 – 500 lbs.)
- Invacare Tracer SX5 manual wheelchairs, 16” to 20” seat widths, 300 lbs wt. capacity
- Invacare Tracer IV manual wheelchairs, 22” to 24” seat widths, 450 lbs wt. capacity
- Rentals can be used in the casino and on the AC boardwalk (weather permitting)
Mobility Scooter Rental Pricing:
- Mobility scooters including tax are $45 per day for the 1st and 2nd day, and $22.50 each day thereafter
- Manual wheelchairs including tax are $16.05 per day for the 1st and 2nd day, and $8.56 each day thereafter
- Manual wheelchairs are free of charge for the entire trip if the disabled guest presents their valid state issued disabled person’s ID card
- Power wheelchairs including tax are $45 per day for the 1st and 2nd day, and $22.50 each day thereafter (8 hours advance notice for reservations is recommended)
- The rental period is 24 hours except when the pickup time is after 4pm, the equipment must be returned no later than 4pm the following day
- Portable three and four wheel travel scooters, Quantum Rehab Powerchairs, beach wheelchairs, floating beach wheelchairs (Mobi-Chairs), all-terrain tracked electric beach wheelchairs, and other mobility aids are usually available same day (Call for pricing and availability. Portable travel scooters are required to be picked up & returned to our Brigantine location)
- Specially adaptive features such as left hand throttles for scooters and left hand joysticks for power wheelchairs are available at no extra charge (8 hours advance notice is recommended)
- If a scooter malfunctions, simply contact the Concierge or Front Desk and have it replaced immediately
- Customers may be permitted to utilize comp points for mobility equipment rentals when approved by a host or casino marketing.
- To ensure peak performance, all power mobility devices are equipped with reliable high-grade, deep-cycle batteries
- Convenient holders for canes, double canes, forearm crutches, crutches, walkers, oxygen bottles, quad canes, and oxygen concentrators are available at no extra charge.
Available Medical Supplies:
- Access to a complete line of mobility equipment and home medical supplies including oxygen concentrators & respiratory equipment is available by simply contacting Mobility On Wheels.
Mobility On Wheels, Tropicana Casino Location
Contact Us and Reserve Your Mobility Equipment Today
2831 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, New Jersey 08401 Located Inside The Tropicana – Ph: 609-385-2759