This full-size 3-wheel scooter still has the same great features as the mid-size scooter such as the adjustable LED headlight and wraparound Delta tiller, EZ reach adjustable tiller, under-carpet troubleshooting guide but is more accommodating to those needing a little more room. If you need a little help reaching upwards, would like a higher point of view, or coming to standing position when exiting your scooter, the Companion also offers the option of adding a power elevating seat. The elevating seat will raise you up to 4″.
We like the size this offers to taller users and the fact that it can easily be disassembled for transport. It also has a very comfortable Liquicell seat that is great for all day use.
- Top Speed: 4.50 mph
- Drive Range: 16.50 miles
- Heaviest Piece: 48 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 350 lbs.
- Weight: 172 lbs.
- 360 degree swivel seat
- Power elevating seat available
- Adjustable LED headlight
- Black vinyl LiquiCell comfort seat
- 360-degree swivel seat
- Adjustable extra-wide arm pads
Companion 340 Brochure
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
Warranty Information for the Companion 3-Wheel Scooter
Golden Technologies Limited Lifetime Warranty
Golden Technologies has provided information throughout the owner’s manual in regards to proper usage and care of your scooter.
Failure to adhere to this information will void the warranty of the scooter, its parts and the batteries supplied by Golden Technologies.
The following warranty is granted only to the INITIAL Consumer who has purchased our product and commences on the Date of Purchase by the Consumer from an Authorized Golden Technologies’ Provider. The Consumer must have a warranty registration card filed with Golden Technologies to receive service.
The warranty covers the following scooter models unless otherwise noted: Buzzaround Lite GB107, Buzzaround XL Series GB117/GB147, Buzzaround Extreme GB118/GB148, LiteRider GL109/GL111/GL141, all Companion Models GC240/GC340/GC440, Avenger GA541, Patriot GR575
Lifetime Limited Warranty
For the life of the scooter, from the date of purchase from an authorized Golden Technologies’ dealer, in the event of defective materials or workmanship, Golden Technologies will repair or replace at our option any of the following structural frame components found to be defective by an authorized Golden Technologies representative: Steel Frame, Frame Welds, Tiller Frame, Front Fork, Seat Post. *The GR575 is warranted for FIVE YEARS
For the period of two years from the date of purchase, in the event of defective materials or workmanship, Golden Technologies will repair or replace at our option with any new or reconditioned components any of the following drive train components found to be defective by an authorized Golden Technologies representative: Transaxle, Motor/Brake Assembly (electrical funtion only).
*The GR575 is warranted for ONE YEAR
Note: An increase in operating noise of the transaxle DOES NOT constitute a defect. With normal wear and tear, operating noise is expected to increase.
For the period of two years from the date of purchase, in the event of defective materials or workmanship, Golden Technologies will repair or replace at our option any of the following electronic assemblies found to be defective by an authorized Golden Technologies representative: Electronic Controller, Battery Charger, Dash Assembly, Potentiometer Assembly, Wire Harness(es).
*The GR575 is warranted for ONE YEAR
Note: While charging batteries, it is normal for the battery charger to heat up. Heat coming from the battery charger does not constitute a defect.
One-Year Limited Warranty
For the period of one year from the date of purchase, in the event of defective materials or workmanship, Golden Technologies will replace the batteries supplied by Golden Technologies if found to be defective by an authorized Golden Technologies representative.
MOBILITY ON WHEELS Return Policy
Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the product ordered, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call Mobility On Wheels Customer Service.
Once accepted, the following conditions apply:
- This item has a 10% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- The item must be in NEW CONDITION, UNUSED. Indications of use include, but are not limited to: Cracks, dirt, scratches, dirty tires, wear to seats and armrests, or damage to charging ports. We know it is tempting to take your new scooter outside immediately, and once you do, it is not returnable.
- All accessories and chargers included in the scooter box must be returned. Example: Chargers, key fobs, baskets, additional shrouds. Accessories not included in scooter box, those purchased separately, do not have to be returned as part of a scooter return.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Unfortunately, delivery service fees, including Next-Day and Overnight shipping fees, Inside Delivery, White Glove Delivery and Tech Set-Up are not refundable.
- Request an RA (Return Authorization) from Mobility On Wheels within 30 days of delivery acceptance.
- Once the RA has been issued from Mobility On Wheels, ship the item back to the address noted on the RA within 14 days.
- Once the product is received, it will be inspected for damage and signs of use. If item shows any signs of use, Mobility On Wheels is not able to issue a refund. In the event your item is not returnable, we will contact you and you can decide if you’d like it shipped back. You will be responsible for shipping fees to get the item back to you.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking fees, will be refunded to your original form of payment.