- The Airgo Comfort-Plus Folding Single Point Cane from Drive Medical is perfect for any individual with stability impairment. Easily unfold for quick use or easily fold for quick & easy storage.
- Open when you need it, folded when you don’t
- The perfect companion for everyday living, occasional use, and travel
- Comfort-Plus ergonomic handle conforms to your hand and helps reduce impact shock transfer
- Ideal for those with arthritis
- Constructed from lightweight anodized aluminum
- Wrist strap with reflective patch for added night time safety
- The Flex-grip tip is engineered to provide fluid surface contact throughout the walking motion
- Tread design provides superior grip and also helps to absorb impact shock
- Secure strap included to keep the cane folded when not in use
Drive Airgo Comfort-Plus Folding CaneSale!
|Base Size||7 in x 11 in (17.8 x 27.9 cm)|
|Size||31.5 in x 15.75 in (80 x 40 cm)|
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs|
|Weight Capacity (13046 | 13046-HD)||250 lbs (113 Kg)|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
MOBILITY ON WHEELS Return Policy
Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the product ordered, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call Mobility On Wheels Customer Service.
Once accepted, the following conditions apply:
- This item has a 10% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- The item must be in NEW CONDITION, UNUSED. Indications of use include, but are not limited to: Cracks, dirt, scratches, dirty tires, wear to seats and armrests, or damage to charging ports. We know it is tempting to take your new scooter outside immediately, and once you do, it is not returnable.
- All accessories and chargers included in the box must be returned. Example: Chargers, key fobs, baskets, additional shrouds. Accessories not included in scooter box, those purchased separately, do not have to be returned as part of a scooter return.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Unfortunately, delivery service fees, including Next-Day and Overnight shipping fees, Inside Delivery, White Glove Delivery and Tech Set-Up are not refundable.
- Request an RA (Return Authorization) from Mobility On Wheels within 30 days of delivery acceptance.
- Once the RA has been issued from Mobility On Wheels, ship the item back to the address noted on the RA within 14 days.
- Once the product is received, it will be inspected for damage and signs of use. If item shows any signs of use, Mobility On Wheels is not able to issue a refund. In the event your item is not returnable, we will contact you and you can decide if you’d like it shipped back. You will be responsible for shipping fees to get the item back to you.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking fees, will be refunded to your original form of payment
You may also like…
When it’s already hard to move, why use a walker that’s hard to move, too? The Drive Nitro (Formerly HurryRoll) easily maneuvers everyday obstacles. It goes anywhere so you can do anything. And—when you need a break—simply use the locking hand brake and the backrest and you’ve got the best seat in the house.
The UPWalker Lite addresses the deficiencies of conventional walkers, including fall risk, slouching, and lack of user confidence and comfort. Unlike walkers that force you to hunch over putting painful pressure on your wrists and back, the UPWalker Lite is designed to support you in a secure upright position giving you better posture so you have more confidence and less pain.
- Increases mobility and independence for the elderly and mobility challenged.
- Enables users to stand upright and look ahead with better support, greater dignity and confidence to remain more active.
- Clinical study of LifeWalker technology showed improved posture, safer, more stable feeling, and reduced pain in legs, back, hands and wrists.