The new models will first catch your eye with a sleeker, less medicinal appearance. An arcing mast looks more comfortable in the home than the old straight, angular design. The appearance is just the beginning. The arc is quite functional by allowing more swing room for the user preventing knees and legs from bumping the mast. They are available is two lifts, The Gravis Battery Powered Lift comes standard with a 600 lbs weight capacity. Available as an upgrade, the Gravis Battery Powered Lift features an impressive weight capacity of 600 lbs. The Gravis is available with either a manual adjustable base or an upgraded power base.
There’s quite a lengthy list of great accessories with this lift. Redundant controls allow you to operate the lift from the lift itself if the hand control is not near. A Safety Control Module with LED Display will alert you if an object is obstructing the lift. For more safety, an audible and visual alert will let you know if the weight capacity for the lift is being exceeded. Charging is made easier as the battery can be charged on or off the lift. A free charger stand comes standard with the lift. A 6-point cradle gives a more stable and secure lift. The cradle can also be easily removed for storage or transport.
The appearance is the initial reason to like this patient lift. The smooth arcing design blends in with the room instead of appearing as a large piece of medical equipment. A high standard weight capacity of 600 lbs makes it usable by most and can accommodate up to 600 lbs when upgrading to the Gravis lift. The 6-point cradle also helps to stabilize the user while in the sling and provides for more security for those closer to the 500-600 lbs. capacity. A thoughtful list of safety features such as the weight capacity alert, cycle counter, and obstruction sensor will allow for safe and proper usage. Battery maintenance is easy and convenient by allowing for charging on the lift itself or by using the free charger stand.
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs.
- Lifting Range: 33″ to 76″
- Weight Capacity Indicator
- Manual or power base
- Redundant controls
- 6- point cradle for increased stability
- Removable battery for convenient wall charging
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
The following parts will be repaired or replaced at our discretion, free of charge, for the following allowable time periods from the date of purchase.
Lifetime: Lift Frame
5 year: Electronics
1 year: Battery/ Hand Control
All of the previous parts are covered for defect in material and/or workmanship. Any abuse or intentional misuse of the patient lift will void the warranty.
MOBILITY ON WHEELS Return Policy
Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the product ordered, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call Mobility On Wheels Customer Service.
Once accepted, the following conditions apply:
- This item has a 15% Restocking Fee.
- Custom chairs are NON-RETURNABLE
- Quick-ship chairs have a 30 day return period
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- The item must be in NEW CONDITION, UNUSED. Indications of use include, but are not limited to: Cracks, dirt, scratches, dirty tires, wear to seats and armrests, or damage to charging ports. We know it is tempting to take your new scooter outside immediately, and once you do, it is not returnable.
- All accessories and power cords included in the lift chair’s box must be returned. EX. Head rest pillows, and head cover. Accessories not included in box, those purchased separately, do not have to be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Unfortunately, delivery service fees, including Next-Day and Overnight shipping fees, Inside Delivery, White Glove Delivery and Tech Set-Up are not refundable.
- Request an RA (Return Authorization) from Mobility On Wheels within 30 days of delivery acceptance.
- Once the RA has been issued from Mobility On Wheels, ship the item back to the address noted on the RA within 14 days.
- Once the product is received, it will be inspected for damage and signs of use. If item shows any signs of use, Mobility On Wheels is not able to issue a refund. In the event your item is not returnable, we will contact you and you can decide if you’d like it shipped back. You will be responsible for shipping fees to get the item back to you.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking fees, will be refunded to your original form of payment.
There are no reviews yet.