- Lifting Range:
- 30.7 ” to 58.8 “
- Weight capacity: 450 lbs.
- Weight: 148 lbs.
Drive Medical Sit To Stand Patient Lift (Power Base)Sale!
- FREE Shipping'
- White Glove Available
- Forward/Reverse Controls
- Owner's Manual
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Specifications for the Prime Care Sit To Stand Lift
|Power Operated Base:||Yes|
|Lifts Patient from Floor:||No|
|Base Width Open:||38.20″|
|Furniture Clearance Needed:||4.72″|
|Base Width Closed:||21.00″|
|External Base Width – Open:||47.70″|
|External Base Width Range:||21″ to 41″|
|External Base Width – Closed:||24.50″|
|Internal Base Width – Open:||38.20″|
|Internal Base Width Open:||21 to 38.2|
|Internal Base Width – Closed:||21.00″|
|Lifting Range:||30.7″ to 58.8″|
|Caster Size – Front:||3.00″|
|Caster Size – Rear:||4.00″|
|Disassembles for Transport/Storage:||No|
|Sling Types:||2-Point Sling
Approximate Shipping Dimensions and Weights
|Product Weight:||148 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight:||165.00 lbs.|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
The following parts will be repaired or replaced at our discretion, free of charge, for the following allowable time periods from the date of purchase.
Lifetime: Lift Frame
5 year: Electronics
1 year: Battery/ Hand Control
All of the previous parts are covered for defect in material and/or workmanship. Any abuse or intentional misuse of the patient lift will void the warranty.
MOBILITY ON WHEELS Return Policy
Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the product ordered, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call Mobility On Wheels Customer Service.
Once accepted, the following conditions apply:
- This item has a 10% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- The item must be in NEW CONDITION, UNUSED. Indications of use include, but are not limited to: Cracks, dirt, scratches, dirty tires, wear to seats and armrests, or damage to charging ports. We know it is tempting to take your new scooter outside immediately, and once you do, it is not returnable.
- All accessories and chargers included in the box must be returned. Example: Chargers, key fobs, baskets, additional shrouds. Accessories not included in box, those purchased separately, do not have to be returned as part of a return.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Unfortunately, delivery service fees, including Next-Day and Overnight shipping fees, Inside Delivery, White Glove Delivery and Tech Set-Up are not refundable.
- Request an RA (Return Authorization) from Mobility On Wheels within 30 days of delivery acceptance.
- Once the RA has been issued from Mobility On Wheels, ship the item back to the address noted on the RA within 14 days.
- Once the product is received, it will be inspected for damage and signs of use. If item shows any signs of use, Mobility On Wheels is not able to issue a refund. In the event your item is not returnable, we will contact you and you can decide if you’d like it shipped back. You will be responsible for shipping fees to get the item back to you.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking fees, will be refunded to your original form of payment
You may also like…
The Levantar Battery Powered Lift comes standard with a 500 lbs weight capacity.
- Lifting Range: 33" to 76"
- Weight Capacity Indicator
- Manual or power base
- Redundant controls
- 6- point cradle for increased stability
- Removable battery for convenient wall charging
Replacement battery pack by Drive Devilbiss Healthcare fits a wide variety of Drive Medical electric patient lifts as well as several Invacare electric patient lifts including the Reliant Hoyer Lift. Please be sure to compare the model number and specifics to your current model prior to purchasing.
- Battery pack with (2) batteries installed
- 1 Year Warranty
- Does not include charger