The Titan LTE is the brand new travel power wheelchair from Drive Medical. This quick, lightweight model will allow you to get around in tight spaces and still give you the freedom of a take apart power wheelchair capable of keeping up with your on the go lifestyle.
At a top speed of 4.2 mph, the Titan LTE is one quick little chair. A pair of 12 volt 20 amp batteries give the chair an 8 mile charge range. Two 9″ rear drive wheels and two 6″ front caster wheels help to give the Titan LTE a comfortable 2.5″ ground clearance helping you to clear thresholds and uneven surfaces around the home and on paved surfaces. A rear receiver behind the seat allows you to attach either a rear basket, oxygen tank holder, or cane holder. Premium Bluetooth electronics are a great innovation for the Titan LTE. The Bluetooth diagnostics allow you to diagnose and troubleshoot should a problem arise.
The ability to separate the Titan LTE into three pieces with heaviest weighing just 39 pounds makes it convenient for transport as well as storage. Two seat height options of 20″ and 22″ allow you to adjust the chair to your personal comfort level. Interchangeable red and blue color panels let you change the look of your wheelchair for variety and a little fun. Flat-free non-marking tires will keep your floors from getting scuffed. An 18″ wide by 18″ deep, well padded seat swivels side to side and has flip-up armrests to make transferring in and out of the chair easy.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
Warranty Information for the Titan LTE
Lifetime Limited Warranty – Product Frame, Seat Post, Platform, Frame Welds
24 Months Limited Warranty – Electronic Controller, Motor/Gearbox Assembly
12 Month Warranty – Batteries
The following are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship at time of delivery and are not included in any additional warranties:
Plastic Shrouds and Footrests, Upholstery and Seating, Armrest Pads, Tires and Tubes, Anti-Tip Wheels, Floor Mats, Plastic Connections, Metal Connection Pins, Hardware, Nuts and Bolts, Brake Pads, Front Rigging Mounting Brackets and any other piece that is not listed in the above warranty.
The warranty does not apply if the unit has been altered in any way, misuse or accident has occurred, batteries were not properly stored, exceeding the weight limit of the unit and acts of nature.
MOBILITY ON WHEELS Return Policy
Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the product ordered, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call Mobility On Wheels Customer Service.
Once accepted, the following conditions apply:
- This item has a 10% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- The item must be in NEW CONDITION, UNUSED. Indications of use include, but are not limited to: Cracks, dirt, scratches, dirty tires, wear to seats and armrests, or damage to charging ports. We know it is tempting to take your new scooter outside immediately, and once you do, it is not returnable.
- All accessories and chargers included in the scooter box must be returned. Example: Chargers, key fobs, baskets, additional shrouds. Accessories not included in scooter box, those purchased separately, do not have to be returned as part of a scooter return.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Unfortunately, delivery service fees, including Next-Day and Overnight shipping fees, Inside Delivery, White Glove Delivery and Tech Set-Up are not refundable.
- Request an RA (Return Authorization) from Mobility On Wheels within 30 days of delivery acceptance.
- Once the RA has been issued from Mobility On Wheels, ship the item back to the address noted on the RA within 14 days.
- Once the product is received, it will be inspected for damage and signs of use. If item shows any signs of use, Mobility On Wheels is not able to issue a refund. In the event your item is not returnable, we will contact you and you can decide if you’d like it shipped back. You will be responsible for shipping fees to get the item back to you.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking fees, will be refunded to your original form of payment.