A 20” turning radius makes this one of the most maneuverable power wheelchairs in the full size category. The Titan AXS can accommodate a wide range of body types with seven seat size combinations featuring widths and depths ranging from 16″ to 20″. The Titan AXS has a very stylish appearance which can be enhanced with your choice of interchangeable red and blue panels so you can look good while navigating in this nimble mid-wheel drive power chair from Drive Medical.
The Titan Power Wheelchair from Drive combines high performance and style in a mid-wheel drive chair that can be used both indoors and out. The 10″ drive wheels allow for excellent maneuverability and obstacle handling. The Captain Seat is height adjustable, reclines, swivels in 45 degree increments and has a height adjustable headrest. The interchangeable blue and red panels allow you to change the look of chair to match your mood or style whenever you like.
The great 20″ turning radius with mid-wheel drive give this chair the ability to perform exceptionally well both indoors and outside. The four 6″ casters provide stability when out of the house and the two treaded 10″ drive wheels allow for the great indoor maneuverability. The 23.5″ overall width will also get you through standard doorways when you are navigating inside. A 19 mile charge range will help you get through a full days worth of activities. The Titan AXS also has clean yet rugged styling that will match your attitude whether you are looking for a night out, navigating the outdoors, or enjoying a quiet evening indoors with friends or family. You can easily recharge your batteries from the controller charging port. The motor and batteries are also easily accessible by removing the base shroud.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Includes programmable controller with Bluetooth electronics and positioning belt
- Height adjustable, reclining, swivel Captains seat with an adjustable headrest available in 7 different width and depth seat combinations
- Interchangeable color panels in red or blue
- Turning Radius: 20″
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
Warranty Information for the Titan AXS
Lifetime Limited Warranty – Product Frame, Seat Post, Platform, Frame Welds
24 Months Limited Warranty – Electronic Controller, Motor/Gearbox Assembly
12 Month Warranty – Batteries
The following are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship at time of delivery and are not included in any additional warranties:
Plastic Shrouds and Footrests, Upholstery and Seating, Armrest Pads, Tires and Tubes, Anti-Tip Wheels, Floor Mats, Plastic Connections, Metal Connection Pins, Hardware, Nuts and Bolts, Brake Pads, Front Rigging Mounting Brackets and any other piece that is not listed in the above warranty.
The warranty does not apply if the unit has been altered in any way, misuse or accident has occurred, batteries were not properly stored, exceeding the weight limit of the unit and acts of nature.
MOBILITY ON WHEELS Return Policy
Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the product ordered, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call Mobility On Wheels Customer Service.
Once accepted, the following conditions apply:
- This item has a 10% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- The item must be in NEW CONDITION, UNUSED. Indications of use include, but are not limited to: Cracks, dirt, scratches, dirty tires, wear to seats and armrests, or damage to charging ports. We know it is tempting to take your new scooter outside immediately, and once you do, it is not returnable.
- All accessories and chargers included in the scooter box must be returned. Example: Chargers, key fobs, baskets, additional shrouds. Accessories not included in scooter box, those purchased separately, do not have to be returned as part of a scooter return.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Unfortunately, delivery service fees, including Next-Day and Overnight shipping fees, Inside Delivery, White Glove Delivery and Tech Set-Up are not refundable.
- Request an RA (Return Authorization) from Mobility On Wheels within 30 days of delivery acceptance.
- Once the RA has been issued from Mobility On Wheels, ship the item back to the address noted on the RA within 14 days.
- Once the product is received, it will be inspected for damage and signs of use. If item shows any signs of use, Mobility On Wheels is not able to issue a refund. In the event your item is not returnable, we will contact you and you can decide if you’d like it shipped back. You will be responsible for shipping fees to get the item back to you.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking fees, will be refunded to your original form of payment.