EZ Ride + is the latest innovation in mobility! It gives you the freedom to move about with confidence and power. This light-weight, strong, and convenient device takes any average wheelchair to the next level. Moves over rough terrain with ease. The EZ Ride+ is designed to handle persons weighing up to 300lbs, not including the weight of the chair or the EZ Ride+ itself. With a single charge driving range of approximately 12-20 miles depending on use, the EZRide+ is a convenient and fun way to retain your independence without needing an expensive and bulky power wheelchair.
EZ Ride+ Wheelchair Power AssistSale!
- FREE Shipping'
- Owner's Manual
- The full height of the EZRide is 36.25 inches. The depth (front to back) including the wheel is 11.5 inches, and the width is 7 inches.
- The handle bar width (when open) is 24.5 inches, and the height from the bottom of the wheel to the bottom of the handle bar is 36 inches.
- The EZRide+ fits most foldable wheelchairs from 14”-22”. Using the Butterfly Clip accessory, the EZRide fits Tilite aeroZ, Tilite ZRA, Invacare Crossfire, Quickie GT, Kushall AirPro wheelchair, and many more.
- The EZRide+ battery is a lithium-ion 36V 350 wh 10.0 Ah battery.
- The EZRide+ is designed to handle persons weighing up to 300 lbs, not including the weight of the chair or EZRide+ itself.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
Your EZRIDE+ product (“Product”) is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase (“Warranty Period”) when used in accordance with EZRIDE’s user manual (refer to Assembly page on this site). Under this warranty, if a defect arises during the Warranty Period, Shield Innovations LLC , at its option will (1) repair the Product at no charge using new parts or parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability, or provide the user with replacement parts. (2) exchange the Product with a product with equivalent functionality formed from new and/or previously used parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability.(3) refund the original purchase price. This warranty excludes normal depletion of consumable parts such as batteries, tires, brakes unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship, and damage resulting from abuse, accident, modifications, unauthorized repairs or other causes that are not defects in materials and workmanship.
MOBILITY ON WHEELS Return Policy
Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the product ordered, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call Mobility On Wheels Customer Service.
Once accepted, the following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- The item must be in NEW CONDITION, UNUSED. Indications of use include, but are not limited to: Cracks, dirt, scratches, dirty tires, wear to seats and armrests, or damage to charging ports. We know it is tempting to take your new scooter outside immediately, and once you do, it is not returnable.
- All accessories and chargers included in the scooter box must be returned. Example: Chargers, key fobs, baskets, additional shrouds. Accessories not included in scooter box, those purchased separately, do not have to be returned as part of a scooter return.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Unfortunately, delivery service fees, including Next-Day and Overnight shipping fees, Inside Delivery, White Glove Delivery and Tech Set-Up are not refundable.
- Request an RA (Return Authorization) from Mobility On Wheels within 30 days of delivery acceptance.
- Once the RA has been issued from Mobility On Wheels, ship the item back to the address noted on the RA within 14 days.
- Once the product is received, it will be inspected for damage and signs of use. If item shows any signs of use, Mobility On Wheels is not able to issue a refund. In the event your item is not returnable, we will contact you and you can decide if you’d like it shipped back. You will be responsible for shipping fees to get the item back to you.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking fees, will be refunded to your original form of payment.
You may also like…
EZRide+ Accessory Pack Custom installation for any manual wheelchair. Customize your chair with the EZRide Accessory Pack. All the extras you need to make your EZRide a perfect fit for any chair, rigid or foldable. Get all of your EZRide accessories in one convenient kit. The pack includes:
Day Rate$150.00 Save 25%
- Set of two Struts
- Tow Bar Extension
- Set of two Butterfly Clips
- Handle Bar Extension
- Grab Handle