The Buzzaround EX 4-Wheel travel scooter by Golden Technologies offers EXtreme portability without compromising power or longevity. The EX goes the distance with an extended drive range and is the fastest model of the Buzzaround family yet. The Buzzaround EX is convenient but still has heavy duty capabilities, so you get the best of both worlds.
The Buzzaround EX has a leg up on other travel scooters because it goes up to 5 miles per hour and can travel up to 18 miles on a single charge. The secret behind the EX’s impressive performance is its U-1 batteries, which enable the EX to go faster for longer distances. The EX features a 4″ ground clearance, suspension, and hassle-free 9″ front and rear wheel tires, so the EX is both comfortable and durable.
- Extended, 18 mile drive range
- Max speed of 5 mph
- Front and rear suspension
- Stadium-style height-adjustable seat
- Extra bright LED headlight
- Red and Blue shroud panels included
Golden Buzzaround EX Brochure
Golden Buzzaround EX Owner’s Manual
Golden Buzzaround Bumper & Battery Dock
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
Warranty Information for the Buzzaround EX 4-Wheel
Golden Technologies Limited Lifetime Warranty
Golden Technologies has provided information throughout the owner’s manual in regards to proper usage and care of your scooter.
Failure to adhere to this information will void the warranty of the scooter, its parts and the batteries supplied by Golden Technologies.
The following warranty is granted only to the INITIAL Consumer who has purchased our product and commences on the Date of Purchase by the Consumer from an Authorized Golden Technologies’ Provider. The Consumer must have a warranty registration card filed with Golden Technologies to receive service.
The warranty covers the following scooter models unless otherwise noted: Buzzaround Lite GB107, Buzzaround XL Series GB117/GB147, Buzzaround Extreme GB118/GB148, LiteRider GL109/GL111/GL141, all Companion Models GC240/GC340/GC440, Avenger GA541, Patriot GR575
Lifetime Limited Warranty
For the life of the scooter, from the date of purchase from an authorized Golden Technologies’ dealer, in the event of defective materials or workmanship, Golden Technologies will repair or replace at our option any of the following structural frame components found to be defective by an authorized Golden Technologies representative: Steel Frame, Frame Welds, Tiller Frame, Front Fork, Seat Post. *The GR575 is warranted for FIVE YEARS
For the period of two years from the date of purchase, in the event of defective materials or workmanship, Golden Technologies will repair or replace at our option with any new or reconditioned components any of the following drive train components found to be defective by an authorized Golden Technologies representative: Transaxle, Motor/Brake Assembly (electrical function only).
*The GR575 is warranted for ONE YEAR
Note: An increase in operating noise of the transaxle DOES NOT constitute a defect. With normal wear and tear, operating noise is expected to increase.
For the period of two years from the date of purchase, in the event of defective materials or workmanship, Golden Technologies will repair or replace at our option any of the following electronic assemblies found to be defective by an authorized Golden Technologies representative: Electronic Controller, Battery Charger, Dash Assembly, Potentiometer Assembly, Wire Harness(es).
*The GR575 is warranted for ONE YEAR
Note: While charging batteries, it is normal for the battery charger to heat up. Heat coming from the battery charger does not constitute a defect.
One-Year Limited Warranty
For the period of one year from the date of purchase, in the event of defective materials or workmanship, Golden Technologies will replace the batteries supplied by Golden Technologies if found to be defective by an authorized Golden Technologies representative.
MOBILITY ON WHEELS Return Policy
Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the product ordered, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call Mobility On Wheels Customer Service.
Once accepted, the following conditions apply:
- This item has a 10% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- The item must be in NEW CONDITION, UNUSED. Indications of use include, but are not limited to: Cracks, dirt, scratches, dirty tires, wear to seats and armrests, or damage to charging ports. We know it is tempting to take your new scooter outside immediately, and once you do, it is not returnable.
- All accessories and chargers included in the scooter box must be returned. Example: Chargers, key fobs, baskets, additional shrouds. Accessories not included in scooter box, those purchased separately, do not have to be returned as part of a scooter return.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Unfortunately, delivery service fees, including Next-Day and Overnight shipping fees, Inside Delivery, White Glove Delivery and Tech Set-Up are not refundable.
- Request an RA (Return Authorization) from Mobility On Wheels within 30 days of delivery acceptance.
- Once the RA has been issued from Mobility On Wheels, ship the item back to the address noted on the RA within 14 days.
- Once the product is received, it will be inspected for damage and signs of use. If item shows any signs of use, Mobility On Wheels is not able to issue a refund. In the event your item is not returnable, we will contact you and you can decide if you’d like it shipped back. You will be responsible for shipping fees to get the item back to you.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking fees, will be refunded to your original form of payment.