The Silverado full-size scooter by Merits Health is a tough yet stylish scooter that is ideal for use around town. The Silverado offers an extended drive range, a top speed of up to 7.5 miles per hour, and a full suspension system with shock absorption, making this scooter a fantastic choice for anyone on-the-go.
The Silverado features an attractively sleek, modern design that is sure to get noticed. Not only is this scooter aesthetically of-the-times, it is also equipped with the latest technology. LED lighting is featured throughout, so the front and rear lights are not only brighter, they actually use less power while in operation. The dashboard display is a digital LCD display and shows the time, battery gauge, temperature, speed, odometer, and maintenance messages keeping you completely in-the-know. The Silverado also offers a wonderful safety feature that automatically senses turns and slows to half speed, ensuring your safety while you’re out and about.
This scooter combines the best of both worlds when it comes to quality and style. When the Silverado was designed, even the smallest details were considered. If you’re looking for extra storage, this scooter has got you covered; it comes standard with a front basket and even has extra storage space beneath the tiller so you’ll have plenty of room for your personal items. You’ll ride comfortably in the generously-sized captain’s seat that features armrests that flip back and are adjustable by height and width. The seat can also be lowered or raised for the ideal driving position.
- Full suspension with shock absorption
- Extra storage space beneath tiller
- Dashboard features digital LCD display
- Sleek, streamlined design
- Standard LED lighting
Merits Silverado Brochure
Merits Silverado Owner’s Manual
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
Warranty Information for the Silverado
Scooter Warranty – Lifetime Limited
Merits Health Products, Inc. warrants the main frame against defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime expectancy of this scooter (5 years).
For one (1) year from the date of purchase, Merits will replace at their option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative in the material or workmanship: Electronic controllers, harnesses, chargers, motors. Labor charges incurred in the installation or repair of the above mentioned parts plus all freight charges are not included in the warranty.
Warranty exclusions: Plastic shrouds, tires, seating, upholstery/armpads, bulbs.
Merits Health Products, Inc. will repair or replace parts as required, provided that an authorization for such return has been acquired by an established dealer and that the part or parts in question are returned fully insured with freight prepaid to us within the prescribed period of warranty. Labor charges incurred in the installation or repair of the above mentioned parts plus all freight charges are not included in the warranty.
Merits Health Products, Inc will not warranty any parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner’s neglect, accident or misuse, nor those parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by us.
MOBILITY ON WHEELS Return Policy
Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the product ordered, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call Mobility On Wheels Customer Service.
Once accepted, the following conditions apply:
- This item has a 10% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- The item must be in NEW CONDITION, UNUSED. Indications of use include, but are not limited to: Cracks, dirt, scratches, dirty tires, wear to seats and armrests, or damage to charging ports. We know it is tempting to take your new scooter outside immediately, and once you do, it is not returnable.
- All accessories and chargers included in the scooter box must be returned. Example: Chargers, key fobs, baskets, additional shrouds. Accessories not included in scooter box, those purchased separately, do not have to be returned as part of a scooter return.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Unfortunately, delivery service fees, including Next-Day and Overnight shipping fees, Inside Delivery, White Glove Delivery and Tech Set-Up are not refundable.
- Request an RA (Return Authorization) from Mobility On Wheels within 30 days of delivery acceptance.
- Once the RA has been issued from Mobility On Wheels, ship the item back to the address noted on the RA within 14 days.
- Once the product is received, it will be inspected for damage and signs of use. If item shows any signs of use, Mobility On Wheels is not able to issue a refund. In the event your item is not returnable, we will contact you and you can decide if you’d like it shipped back. You will be responsible for shipping fees to get the item back to you.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking fees, will be refunded to your original form of payment.