The Lightweight Wheelchair 18 in. (7180L) comes equipped with flip back desk arms, as well as swing away footrests. It also features dual axle position for quick seat height conversion plus flame retardant black nylon upholstery.
- Weight Capacity / Wt Cap: 300 lb
- Overall Dimensions Open: 25.5″w x 31.5″d x 36.25″h
- Overall Width: 25.5″
- Overall Depth: 31.5″
- Overall Height: 36.25″
- Overall Width Folded: 11.75″
- Overall Depth Folded: 30.5″
- Overall Height Folded: 36.25″
Item Number: 7180L
UPC Number: 652308718004
Weight Capacity / Wt Cap: 300 lb
Sales Um: Each
Weight/ Each Weight: 33 lb
HCPCS Code: K0004
Overall Dimensions Open: 25.5″w x 31.5″d x 36.25″h
Overall Width: 25.5″
Overall Depth: 31.5″
Overall Height: 36.25″
Overall Width Folded: 11.75″
Overall Depth Folded: 30.5″
Overall Height Folded: 36.25″
Back Pocket Dimensions: 10″w x 8.5″d
Arm Rest: flip back
Footplate Height From Floor: 3″ – 7″
Seat Dimensions: 18″w x 16″d
Seat Height: 18″ – 20″
Seat Width: 18″
Width Between Arms: 17.75″
Arm Height From Seat: 10.5″
Back Height From Seat: 16.25″
Front Wheel Size: 8″
Rear Wheel Size: 24″
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
Warranty: Metal Frame: Limited Lifetime Warranty; Brakes: 5 Years; Non-metal/Metal parts: 1 Year
MOBILITY ON WHEELS Return Policy
Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the product ordered, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call Mobility On Wheels Customer Service.
Once accepted, the following conditions apply:
- This item has a 10% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- The item must be in NEW CONDITION, UNUSED. Indications of use include, but are not limited to: Cracks, dirt, scratches, dirty tires, wear to seats and armrests, or damage to charging ports. We know it is tempting to take your new scooter outside immediately, and once you do, it is not returnable.
- All accessories and chargers included in the box must be returned. Example: Chargers, key fobs, baskets, additional shrouds. Accessories not included in box, those purchased separately, do not have to be returned as part of a return.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Unfortunately, delivery service fees, including Next-Day and Overnight shipping fees, Inside Delivery, White Glove Delivery and Tech Set-Up are not refundable.
- Request an RA (Return Authorization) from Mobility On Wheels within 30 days of delivery acceptance.
- Once the RA has been issued from Mobility On Wheels, ship the item back to the address noted on the RA within 14 days.
- Once the product is received, it will be inspected for damage and signs of use. If item shows any signs of use, Mobility On Wheels is not able to issue a refund. In the event your item is not returnable, we will contact you and you can decide if you’d like it shipped back. You will be responsible for shipping fees to get the item back to you.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking fees, will be refunded to your original form of payment
There are no reviews yet.