The Nova Comet 332 Heavy Duty transport wheelchair can support up to 400 lbs. and features an extra-wide 22” seat. The Comet 332 also comes standard with removable desk-length padded armrests. The lightweight aluminum frame and 12” rear wheels provide excellent support and a comfortable ride.
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Hand brakes provide greater control and safety for the attendant
- Rear wheel brakes are accessible to the user
- Comfortable padded backrest
- 12″ rear wheels for improved maneuverability
- Available in red and blue
- Extra-wide 22.5″ seating area
- Overall Width – Folded: 11.5″
- Quick-Release Axles: No
- Weight capacity: 400 lbs.
- Weight: 27 lbs.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
Warranty Information for the Comet 332 HD w/ Removable Armrests
Nova Transport Chair Lifetime Limited Warranty
The manufacturer warranty covers the transport chair for defects in material or workmanship, for the lifetime of the transport chair. If you have a problem with your transport chair, simply call one of our expert customer service representatives and they will try to remedy the situation as soon as possible. The warranty applies to parts or replacement only, and does not cover the cost of labor or shipping.
Product Frame: Lifetime Limited
All other parts: 1 Year
MOBILITY ON WHEELS Return Policy
Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the product ordered, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call Mobility On Wheels Customer Service.
Once accepted, the following conditions apply:
- This item has a 10% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- The item must be in NEW CONDITION, UNUSED. Indications of use include, but are not limited to: Cracks, dirt, scratches, dirty tires, wear to seats and armrests, or damage to charging ports. We know it is tempting to take your new scooter outside immediately, and once you do, it is not returnable.
- All accessories and chargers included in the box must be returned. Example: Chargers, key fobs, baskets, additional shrouds. Accessories not included in box, those purchased separately, do not have to be returned as part of a return.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Unfortunately, delivery service fees, including Next-Day and Overnight shipping fees, Inside Delivery, White Glove Delivery and Tech Set-Up are not refundable.
- Request an RA (Return Authorization) from Mobility On Wheels within 30 days of delivery acceptance.
- Once the RA has been issued from Mobility On Wheels, ship the item back to the address noted on the RA within 14 days.
- Once the product is received, it will be inspected for damage and signs of use. If item shows any signs of use, Mobility On Wheels is not able to issue a refund. In the event your item is not returnable, we will contact you and you can decide if you’d like it shipped back. You will be responsible for shipping fees to get the item back to you.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking fees, will be refunded to your original form of payment