This is an open box item; not used.
The Go-Go ES2 is the entry-level model of Pride Mobility’s popular Go-Go travel scooter series. This scooter provides exceptional value at an entry-level price, and is great for users that want convenience and the freedom to get out and about. The ES2 has a lightweight, compact frame that features a folding tiller and folding seat. The seat does not swivel. Although it doesn’t disassemble, the seat can be removed so the ES2 can be transported in a trunk if you’d like to take it with you on your travels. This scooter is also ideal for indoor and outdoor use as it has high and low speed settings to adapt to whatever environment you’re in.
Pride is known for making quality products with great standard features, and the ES2 is no exception. We love that the ES2 offers features that you wouldn’t see in other entry-level scooters, like two speed settings, an innovative lightweight one-piece frame, and a removable canvas basket. The ES2 packs a punch with unbeatable value at a budget-friendly price.
- Top Speed: 4.00 mph
- Drive Range: 6.80 miles
- Heaviest Piece: 41 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Weight: 76.4 lbs.
- Two speed settings
- Oversize front basket
- FDA Class II Medical Device: Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairment
Pride Go-Go ES2 Brochure
Pride Go-Go ES2 Owner’s Manual
Warranty Information for the Go-Go ES2 3-Wheel Scooter
LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY
For the lifetime of your product from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship: Structural Frame Components, including:
•Main Frame – Fork – Seat Post – Tiller Frame
TWO-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
For two (2) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
•Motor Brake (electronic function ONLY)
Also, electronic assemblies including:
•Any Other Electrical Sub-assembly
The battery is covered by a separate six-month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. The batteries are not warranted by Pride.
WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear.
•ABS Plastic Shrouds
•Upholstery and Seating
•Tires and Tubes
•Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
•Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Pride Mobility Products
•Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
Exclusions also include components with damage or failure caused by:
•Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
•Battery fluid spillage or leakage
•Use other than normal design specifications
•Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
NOTE: If there is an increase in the operational noise level in the transaxle, the warranty does not apply. An increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the scooter.
NOTE: Gradual deterioration in performance because the battery has been left in a discharged state, left in cold conditions for an extended period of time, or worn out through heavy use is not covered.
MOBILITY ON WHEELS Return Policy
Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the product ordered, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call Mobility On Wheels Customer Service.
Once accepted, the following conditions apply:
- This item has a 10% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- The item must be in NEW CONDITION, UNUSED. Indications of use include, but are not limited to: Cracks, dirt, scratches, dirty tires, wear to seats and armrests, or damage to charging ports. We know it is tempting to take your new scooter outside immediately, and once you do, it is not returnable.
- All accessories and chargers included in the scooter box must be returned. Example: Chargers, key fobs, baskets, additional shrouds. Accessories not included in scooter box, those purchased separately, do not have to be returned as part of a scooter return.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Unfortunately, delivery service fees, including Next-Day and Overnight shipping fees, Inside Delivery, White Glove Delivery and Tech Set-Up are not refundable.
- Request an RA (Return Authorization) from Mobility On Wheels within 30 days of delivery acceptance.
- Once the RA has been issued from Mobility On Wheels, ship the item back to the address noted on the RA within 14 days.
- Once the product is received, it will be inspected for damage and signs of use. If item shows any signs of use, Mobility On Wheels is not able to issue a refund. In the event your item is not returnable, we will contact you and you can decide if you’d like it shipped back. You will be responsible for shipping fees to get the item back to you.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking fees, will be refunded to your original form of payment.