The Pride Heritage Line LC-358XL 3-Position Heavy Duty Lift Chair is a heavy-duty lift chair that provides unmatched comfort for the larger individual. The LC-358XL features increased weight capacity up to 500 lbs., a seat width of 26 in., a high-density REFLEX Foam in the seat and chaise pad for excellent durability and heavy-duty lift frame to provide comfort and high performance for years to come.
Equipped with a Dual Motor Sync system, superior design is coupled with exceptional strength. The LC-358XL now features a system that works to keep the two motors aligned, continuing operation without interruption. Traditional dual motor chairs tend for the motors to move at different speeds, forcing them to move out of sync, but the new Dual Motor Sync System has two sensors that detect when a motor extends too far and realign the motors. This new system minimizes the need for service on the chair and keeps it running smoothly.
Please note that upgrade fabrics and Heat and Massage options are non-returnable.
*Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
Pride offers a lifetime warranty on the steel lift mechanism. Pride warrants that the steel lift mechanism on your Pride Lift Chair will be free from defects under normal use and service for as long as the chair is in use by the original owner. This lifetime warranty covers the steel lift mechanism against metal fatigue, defective welds, and bushings.
NOTE: Pride reserves the right to replace only the part of the steel lift mechanism that may be defective.
SEVEN-YEAR PRO-RATED WARRANTY
For the first four (4) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
For three (3) additional years, a pro-rated warranty will be made available for the motor and hand control only. Pride will warrant the motor and hand control components with the following pro-rated schedule:
- Fifth year: 25% off suggested retail price
- Sixth year: 15% off suggested retail price
- Seventh year: 5% off suggested retail price
This warranty does not extend to fabric. The Wallhugger (805) Lift Chair is excluded from the pro-rated portion of the warranty schedule above.
Pride is not responsible or obligated to pay for labor, service calls, shipping, and/or any other charges incurred for repair of the product. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the purchaser. Please contact your authorized Pride Provider for information on the current cost associated with a service visit.
MOBILITY ON WHEELS Return Policy
Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the product ordered, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call Mobility On Wheels Customer Service.
Once accepted, the following conditions apply:
- This item has a 20% Restocking Fee.
- Custom chairs are NON-RETURNABLE
- Quick-ship chairs have a 30 day return period
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- The item must be in NEW CONDITION, UNUSED. Indications of use include, but are not limited to: Cracks, dirt, scratches, dirty tires, wear to seats and armrests, or damage to charging ports. We know it is tempting to take your new scooter outside immediately, and once you do, it is not returnable.
- All accessories and power cords included in the lift chair’s box must be returned. EX. Head rest pillows, and head cover. Accessories not included in box, those purchased separately, do not have to be returned.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Unfortunately, delivery service fees, including Next-Day and Overnight shipping fees, Inside Delivery, White Glove Delivery and Tech Set-Up are not refundable.
- Request an RA (Return Authorization) from Mobility On Wheels within 30 days of delivery acceptance.
- Once the RA has been issued from Mobility On Wheels, ship the item back to the address noted on the RA within 14 days.
- Once the product is received, it will be inspected for damage and signs of use. If item shows any signs of use, Mobility On Wheels is not able to issue a refund. In the event your item is not returnable, we will contact you and you can decide if you’d like it shipped back. You will be responsible for shipping fees to get the item back to you.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking fees, will be refunded to your original form of payment.