The Pride Jazzy 614 HD Power Wheelchair features a 450 lbs. weight capacity and dual in-line motors for efficiency, torque, range and performance. The Jazzy 614 HD comes equipped with the Active-Trac® ATX Suspension for enhanced performance over varied terrain. The standard depth-adjustable, fold-flat high-back seat option offers maximum comfort. Seat widths are available up to 24” in width. The 614 HD delivers outstanding performance and excellent maneuverability in a stylish package.
The 614 HD offers one of the best options for a heavy-duty power wheelchair that can be used just as effectively indoors as it can be used outdoors. A tight 22.75” turning radius is amongst you will find in a heavy duty power wheelchair and for any power wheelchair. The Active-Trac® ATX Suspension gives you stability and a smooth ride over uneven terrain. These two features allow you to navigate smaller spaces inside the home as well as manage the terrain of your lawn and uneven pathways.
*To engage and fully utilize the Active-trac ATX Suspension user weight must be at least 300 lbs.
High weight capacity power wheelchairs will sometimes create a need to sacrifice maneuverability in tight spaces, limited functionality for outdoor usage, or lack style. The 614 HD requires no such sacrifices. The suspension system with 14” rear wheels and 4 6” casters provide the balance and stability necessary to handle terrain off the paved path. The impressive turning radius allows you to maneuver the halls and smaller spaces of most homes. The exposed front springs with large rear treaded tires give the 614 HD a look that means business while still sleek enough to look sporty.
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Seat size options 18″-24″W x 18″-24″D
- 14″ drive wheels are great for outdoor use
- Depth adjustable footplate
- 6” casters on front & rear for maximum stability
- Easy rear access to the batteries
- 5 amp, off-board charger
*Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
Warranty Information for the Jazzy 614 HD
5-Year Limited Warranty
For five (5) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
3-Year Limited Warranty
For three (3) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
13-Month Limited Warranty
For thirteen (13) months from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
Electronic Assemblies, including:
Main Frame Assemblies, including:
Other Components, including:
- Brakes (Electronic Function ONLY)
- Front Rigging Mounting Brackets
The batteries are covered by a separate thirteen (13) month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. The batteries are not warranted by Pride.
Note: Starting from date of product delivery, battery charge must be maintained to ensure warranty coverage. For mobility products which are not used regularly, or during periods of storage prior to and after purchase date, batteries must be charged once a week, for 24 hours. Failure to do so will void battery warranty.
6-Month Warranty – Lithium Ion Batteries
Lithium-Ion batteries are covered by a separate six (6) month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. Batteries are not guaranteed by Pride.
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear, including:
- Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
- Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized IN ADVANCE, by Pride Mobility Products
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
Exclusions also include components with damage caused by:
- Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
- Battery fluid spillage or leakage
- Commercial use or use other than normal
- Improper operation, operation, maintenance, or storage
Note: Gradual deterioration in performance because the battery has been left in a discharged state, left in cold conditions for an extended period of time, or worn out through heavy use is not covered.
MOBILITY ON WHEELS Return Policy
Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the product ordered, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call Mobility On Wheels Customer Service.
Once accepted, the following conditions apply:
- This item has a 10% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- The item must be in NEW CONDITION, UNUSED. Indications of use include, but are not limited to: Cracks, dirt, scratches, dirty tires, wear to seats and armrests, or damage to charging ports. We know it is tempting to take your new scooter outside immediately, and once you do, it is not returnable.
- All accessories and chargers included in the scooter box must be returned. Example: Chargers, key fobs, baskets, additional shrouds. Accessories not included in scooter box, those purchased separately, do not have to be returned as part of a scooter return.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Unfortunately, delivery service fees, including Next-Day and Overnight shipping fees, Inside Delivery, White Glove Delivery and Tech Set-Up are not refundable.
- Request an RA (Return Authorization) from Mobility On Wheels within 30 days of delivery acceptance.
- Once the RA has been issued from Mobility On Wheels, ship the item back to the address noted on the RA within 14 days.
- Once the product is received, it will be inspected for damage and signs of use. If item shows any signs of use, Mobility On Wheels is not able to issue a refund. In the event your item is not returnable, we will contact you and you can decide if you’d like it shipped back. You will be responsible for shipping fees to get the item back to you.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking fees, will be refunded to your original form of payment.