What information does Mobility On Wheels collect?
- Our company collects information from you when you fill out a form.
- Any data requested which is not required will be specified as voluntary or optional.
- When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked, as appropriate, to enter your name, e-mail address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Information you provide may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience, and help us to better respond to your specific needs.
- To improve your website experience. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback you provide.
- To enhance customer service. Your input helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to ensure the safety of your personal information when you submit a request.
- These security measures include password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information.
- We currently do take payments from this website. As a result we do not ask for any credit information or personal information pertaining to the process of taking payments on MobilityOnWheels.com.
- Cookies are small files a site or its service provider transfers (if you allow) to your computer hard drive via your Web browser. Cookies enable the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety.
- Non-personal identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links.
- At our discretion, we may occasionally include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- Because we value your privacy and your business, we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
- We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that we are compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by never sending out misleading information.
- This policy was last modified on 12/01/2013
4272 Harbour Beach Blvd Brigantine, NJ 08203
- Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act
If at any time you have a cause that needs to be disputed please email me.