If there’s a little more of you to love then you’ll love this Amigo HD Shabbat! The Shabbat provides a halachically approved mobility vehicle for people who want to honor the Sabbath. It offers a 500 pound weight capacity for you and your cargo. The Amigo also offers comfort features like a larger seat, 4″ longer platform, and 2″ longer handle. If you like knowing everything’s running smoothly under the hood then you’ll also love the onboard diagnostics. The Amigo also has safety sensors to limit your indoor speed and avoid pedestrian impact. The Amigo also offers an extra benefit to our Orthodox Jewish friends. The Shabbat Amigo has been inspected by the Zomet Institute so they can be used on the Shabbat too! The Amigo is really designed to try to meet all your needs, so get yours today!
- Every Amigo Shabbat unit is individually inspected and certified by a Zomet Institute representative
- Halachically approved for use on the Sabbath
- A toggle switch changes operation from normal to Shabbat mode
- Top Speed: 5 mph MPH
- Battery Charge (Range): 30 Miles
- Turning Radius: 38″
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Maximum Speed : 5 mph
- Capacity : 500 lbs
- Extended seat lock with bend
- Steel, Painted, one-piece extended platform
- Dynamic, regenerative electromagnetic brakes
- EZ-Tilt handle w/ HI/LO speed controls
- Fully-cushioned Travel Seat (red or yellow inset options)
- Taller-framed individuals 6’0″ and over will enjoy the extra stretch room.
- 4″ longer platform and 2″ longer handle combine for that “extra” benefit to you
- Maintenance-Free drive system, completely self-contained, leak-free, no muss-no fuss
- Onboard diagnostics gives a heads-up on service issues
- Automatic break release (TouchTron handle) Press it twice and you’re able to move the Amigo manually
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
Lifetime Warranty – Solid Steel Platform, Frame, Seat Post
2-Year Limited Warranty – Transaxle, Motor, Controller, Charger
1-Year Limited Warranty – Seats, Other Components
1-Year Limited Warranty – Batteries (freight not included after six months)
MOBILITY ON WHEELS Return Policy
Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the product ordered, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call Mobility On Wheels Customer Service.
Once accepted, the following conditions apply:
- This item has a 10% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- The item must be in NEW CONDITION, UNUSED. Indications of use include, but are not limited to: Cracks, dirt, scratches, dirty tires, wear to seats and armrests, or damage to charging ports. We know it is tempting to take your new scooter outside immediately, and once you do, it is not returnable.
- All accessories and chargers included in the scooter box must be returned. Example: Chargers, key fobs, baskets, additional shrouds. Accessories not included in scooter box, those purchased separately, do not have to be returned as part of a scooter return.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Unfortunately, delivery service fees, including Next-Day and Overnight shipping fees, Inside Delivery, White Glove Delivery and Tech Set-Up are not refundable.
- Request an RA (Return Authorization) from Mobility On Wheels within 30 days of delivery acceptance.
- Once the RA has been issued from Mobility On Wheels, ship the item back to the address noted on the RA within 14 days.
- Once the product is received, it will be inspected for damage and signs of use. If item shows any signs of use, Mobility On Wheels is not able to issue a refund. In the event your item is not returnable, we will contact you and you can decide if you’d like it shipped back. You will be responsible for shipping fees to get the item back to you.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking fees, will be refunded to your original form of payment.