- Max speed of 5 mph
- 9″ x 3″ non-marking tires
- Dual baskets provide plenty of storage space
- 22AH batteries for extended range
The LiteRider 3-wheel by Golden Technologies is a full-size scooter that offers the lightweight, portable design of a travel scooter. At 41.5 inches long, and 22 inches wide, you are sure to enjoy the extra room a full-size scooter provides.
22 AH batteries give the LiteRider 3-wheel a drive range of up to 12 miles without needing to be recharged.The charging port is located on the tiller for easy access, but the battery pack can also be charged off the scooter if you prefer. Enjoy ample storage for your personal belongings with a roomy basket on the tiller and an additional basket beneath the seat. The rugged plastic floor deck holds up to daily use without staining, and the durable tubular aluminum frame needs no shroud to crack or break.
Premium standard features set the LiteRider apart from the competition. The Delta-style tiller is easy to control, is angle-adjustable, and features a bright LED headlight for safety. The plush, stadium style seat is height adjustable, swivels all the way around, and features flip-back armrests, so getting on and off the scooter is easy. The LiterRider 3-wheel disassembles into six lightweight pieces making it easy to stow just about anywhere. The LiterRider features a unique and convenient wireless disassembly so taking this scooter apart and putting it back together is simple.
Golden LiteRider Brochure
Golden LiteRider Owner’s Manual
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
Warranty Information for the LiteRider 3-Wheel
Golden Technologies Limited Lifetime Warranty
Golden Technologies has provided information throughout the owner’s manual in regards to proper usage and care of your scooter.
Failure to adhere to this information will void the warranty of the scooter, its parts and the batteries supplied by Golden Technologies.
The following warranty is granted only to the INITIAL Consumer who has purchased our product and commences on the Date of Purchase by the Consumer from an Authorized Golden Technologies’ Provider. The Consumer must have a warranty registration card filed with Golden Technologies to receive service.
The warranty covers the following scooter models unless otherwise noted: Buzzaround Lite GB107, Buzzaround XL Series GB117/GB147, Buzzaround Extreme GB118/GB148, LiteRider GL109/GL111/GL141, all Companion Models GC240/GC340/GC440, Avenger GA541, Patriot GR575
Lifetime Limited Warranty
For the life of the scooter, from the date of purchase from an authorized Golden Technologies’ dealer, in the event of defective materials or workmanship, Golden Technologies will repair or replace at our option any of the following structural frame components found to be defective by an authorized Golden Technologies representative: Steel Frame, Frame Welds, Tiller Frame, Front Fork, Seat Post. *The GR575 is warranted for FIVE YEARS
For the period of two years from the date of purchase, in the event of defective materials or workmanship, Golden Technologies will repair or replace at our option with any new or reconditioned components any of the following drive train components found to be defective by an authorized Golden Technologies representative: Transaxle, Motor/Brake Assembly (electrical funtion only).
*The GR575 is warranted for ONE YEAR
Note: An increase in operating noise of the transaxle DOES NOT constitute a defect. With normal wear and tear, operating noise is expected to increase.
For the period of two years from the date of purchase, in the event of defective materials or workmanship, Golden Technologies will repair or replace at our option any of the following electronic assemblies found to be defective by an authorized Golden Technologies representative: Electronic Controller, Battery Charger, Dash Assembly, Potentiometer Assembly, Wire Harness(es).
*The GR575 is warranted for ONE YEAR
Note: While charging batteries, it is normal for the battery charger to heat up. Heat coming from the battery charger does not constitute a defect.
MOBILITY ON WHEELS Return Policy
Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the product ordered, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call Mobility On Wheels Customer Service.
Once accepted, the following conditions apply:
- This item has a 10% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- The item must be in NEW CONDITION, UNUSED. Indications of use include, but are not limited to: Cracks, dirt, scratches, dirty tires, wear to seats and armrests, or damage to charging ports. We know it is tempting to take your new scooter outside immediately, and once you do, it is not returnable.
- All accessories and chargers included in the scooter box must be returned. Example: Chargers, key fobs, baskets, additional shrouds. Accessories not included in scooter box, those purchased separately, do not have to be returned as part of a scooter return.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Unfortunately, delivery service fees, including Next-Day and Overnight shipping fees, Inside Delivery, White Glove Delivery and Tech Set-Up are not refundable.
- Request an RA (Return Authorization) from Mobility On Wheels within 30 days of delivery acceptance.
- Once the RA has been issued from Mobility On Wheels, ship the item back to the address noted on the RA within 14 days.
- Once the product is received, it will be inspected for damage and signs of use. If item shows any signs of use, Mobility On Wheels is not able to issue a refund. In the event your item is not returnable, we will contact you and you can decide if you’d like it shipped back. You will be responsible for shipping fees to get the item back to you.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking fees, will be refunded to your original form of payment.