If you are seeking a sturdy scooter that’s light enough for easy transport, look no further. The Go-Go Sport combines take-apart convenience of a travel scooter with the longer frame and roomier feel that so many riders are looking for. Super features include powerful 18 AH batteries for a 14.5 mile max range and a 325 lb. weight capacity. Easy Feather-Touch disassembly lets you transport your scooter in 5 easy pieces- the heaviest piece weighs 44 lbs. and the components will fit in the back of most cars.
The longest of Pride’s travel scooter line-up, the Go-Go Sport is sturdy and stable enough for outdoor riding. The overall length of the Go-Go Sport 4-wheel is 43”, and the turning radius is 50.5”. The Go-Go Sport 4-Wheel features an additional charging port conveniently located up on the tiller for easy access and convenience. Large 18AH batteries are standard, allowing you to travel up to 14.5 miles per charge. The flat free tires are 3” wide for increased traction and safety.
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- Includes 2 sets of shrouds – red and blue
- Standard 18AH battery pack
- Deck basket for additional storage
- FDA Class II Medical Device: Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairment
Pride Go-Go Sport Brochure
Pride Go-Go Sport Owner’s Manual
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
Warranty Information for the Go-Go Sport 4-Wheel
LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY
For the lifetime of your product from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship: Structural Frame Components, including:
•Main Frame – Fork – Seat Post – Tiller FrameTWO-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
For two (2) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
•Motor Brake (electronic function ONLY)
Also, electronic assemblies including:
•Any Other Electrical Sub-assemblySIX-MONTH WARRANTYThe battery is covered by a separate six-month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. The batteries are not warranted by Pride.WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear.
•ABS Plastic Shrouds
•Upholstery and Seating
•Tires and Tubes
•Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
•Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Pride Mobility Products
•Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
Exclusions also include components with damage or failure caused by:
•Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
•Battery fluid spillage or leakage
•Use other than normal design specifications
•Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
NOTE: If there is an increase in the operational noise level in the transaxle, the warranty does not apply. An increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the scooter.
NOTE: Gradual deterioration in performance because the battery has been left in a discharged state, left in cold conditions for an extended period of time, or worn out through heavy use is not covered.
MOBILITY ON WHEELS Return Policy
Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the product ordered, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call Mobility On Wheels Customer Service.
Once accepted, the following conditions apply:
- This item has a 10% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- The item must be in NEW CONDITION, UNUSED. Indications of use include, but are not limited to: Cracks, dirt, scratches, dirty tires, wear to seats and armrests, or damage to charging ports. We know it is tempting to take your new scooter outside immediately, and once you do, it is not returnable.
- All accessories and chargers included in the scooter box must be returned. Example: Chargers, key fobs, baskets, additional shrouds. Accessories not included in scooter box, those purchased separately, do not have to be returned as part of a scooter return.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Unfortunately, delivery service fees, including Next-Day and Overnight shipping fees, Inside Delivery, White Glove Delivery and Tech Set-Up are not refundable.
- Request an RA (Return Authorization) from Mobility On Wheels within 30 days of delivery acceptance.
- Once the RA has been issued from Mobility On Wheels, ship the item back to the address noted on the RA within 14 days.
- Once the product is received, it will be inspected for damage and signs of use. If item shows any signs of use, Mobility On Wheels is not able to issue a refund. In the event your item is not returnable, we will contact you and you can decide if you’d like it shipped back. You will be responsible for shipping fees to get the item back to you.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking fees, will be refunded to your original form of payment.