Pride’s Jazzy Select’s In-line technology provides stability and a tight turning radius. The high-back seat with a headrest and larger footplate will keep you riding comfortably. The easy to maintain design and added Active-Trac Suspension makes this power chair more resistant to uneven surfaces and bumps than other power wheelchairs. The charging port is easily accessible on the controller.
The Jazzy Select is built with Active Trac ATX Suspension to ensure a smooth ride experience over uneven surfaces. 10” solid drive wheels with front-wheel drive gives the Jazzy Select great stability both inside and outside of the home. The 10″ drive wheels with front-wheel drive also gives the Select a tight turning radius of 22.75″ making it ideal for maneuvering around corners and tight spaces in the home. The Jazzy Select will handle inclines and declines with ease, and is also capable of climbing small obstacles along your path. The footplate is height and depth adjustable to adjust to your needs. The footplate accommodates two different height positions and one additional depth position that can be adjusted.
This powerchair can go the distance, boasting a 19.4 mile drive range. The batteries can be easily accessed and removed on each side of the power chair. The seat is very comfortable and customizable to your preferences with a depth adjustable seat option, black high-back seat that includes flip-up, removable armrests which are height and width adjustable. A flip-up height/depth adjustable foot platform, flat-free, non-marking black tires and a 60” lap belt are standard equipment.
Batteries will need to charge 8-14 hours before you can use your new power chair. The Jazzy Select ships from the warehouse in 1 -2 business days. Optional set-up by a certified Pride technician is included as well as one year of in-home service. Certified technician set-up times vary by location. The technician set-up is not a white glove service as the technician comes out after delivery. For users who require extra assistance in unpacking their power chair a White Glove Delivery Service is available. With White Glove Delivery, your power chair is brought into your home, set up, tested and all packaging material is removed. Though our White Glove Delivery option includes the set-up of your power chair, comfort adjustments like foot rest height will need to be done by the caregiver or user.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- 22.75″ turning radius
- Active-Trac Suspension system
- Front wheel drive for safety and stability
- Solid, non-scuffing drive tires and electromagnetic brakes
- Easy battery access and 19.4 mile range
- Height and depth adjustable footplate
*Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
Warranty Information for the Jazzy Select
FIVE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
For five (5) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
Structural frame components, including:
ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
For one (1) year from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:Electronic components, including: Main frame assemblies, including:
- Controller Metal seat framing
Other components, including:
- Brakes (electronic function ONLY)
- Plastic components, excluding body
- Electrical Harness Foot rigging mounting brackets
SIX-MONTH LIMITED WARRANTY
The batteries are covered by a separate six-month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. The batteries are notwarranted by Pride.
- ABS Plastic shrouds and footrests Motor brushes
- Tires and tubes (wear items)
- Circumstances beyond the control of Pride Mobility
Pride Mobility Products Corporation
Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized by Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride.
Exclusions also include components with damage caused by:
- Contamination abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
- Battery fluid spillage or leakage
- Commercial use, or use other than normal
- Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
MOBILITY ON WHEELS Return Policy
Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the product ordered, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call Mobility On Wheels Customer Service.
Once accepted, the following conditions apply:
- This item has a 10% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- The item must be in NEW CONDITION, UNUSED. Indications of use include, but are not limited to: Cracks, dirt, scratches, dirty tires, wear to seats and armrests, or damage to charging ports. We know it is tempting to take your new scooter outside immediately, and once you do, it is not returnable.
- All accessories and chargers included in the scooter box must be returned. Example: Chargers, key fobs, baskets, additional shrouds. Accessories not included in scooter box, those purchased separately, do not have to be returned as part of a scooter return.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Unfortunately, delivery service fees, including Next-Day and Overnight shipping fees, Inside Delivery, White Glove Delivery and Tech Set-Up are not refundable.
- Request an RA (Return Authorization) from Mobility On Wheels within 30 days of delivery acceptance.
- Once the RA has been issued from Mobility On Wheels, ship the item back to the address noted on the RA within 14 days.
- Once the product is received, it will be inspected for damage and signs of use. If item shows any signs of use, Mobility On Wheels is not able to issue a refund. In the event your item is not returnable, we will contact you and you can decide if you’d like it shipped back. You will be responsible for shipping fees to get the item back to you.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking fees, will be refunded to your original form of payment.