The Jazzy Elite 14 is a premium, indoor/outdoor power chair for those wanting independence coupled with excellent performance.
The user will appreciate the patented mid-wheel design and two-motor front wheel drive that promotes easy maneuverability. With a 300 lb capacity, this power chair can travel up to a speed of 4 mph. The Jazzy Elite 14 combines safety, styling, and comfort in one great package!
The low profile, state-of-the-art power controls provide convenience and access for daily activities. The overall width of the sporty looking Jazzy is less than 25″ and the tight turn radius of 24″ expand the places you can comfortably go. We like the off-board 50 amp charger and the 14″ knobby tires to assure optimal weight distribution and traction. The Jazzy Elite 14 also comes with a standard 60″ lap belt (unless otherwise noted), but lap belts of other sizes can be purchased should they be necessary.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Red or blue color-through shroud
- 14″ knobby drive wheel tires for superior traction outdoors
- 24″ turning radius
- Two-motor, front-wheel drive for maximum power no matter the terrain
- FDA Class II Medical Device*
*Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
Warranty Information for the Jazzy Elite 14
5-Year Limited Warranty
For five (5) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
3-Year Limited Warranty
For three (3) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
13-Month Limited Warranty
For thirteen (13) months from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at our option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
Electronic Assemblies, including:
Main Frame Assemblies, including:
Other Components, including:
- Brakes (Electronic Function ONLY)
- Front Rigging Mounting Brackets
The batteries are covered by a separate thirteen (13) month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. The batteries are not warranted by Pride.
Note: Starting from date of product delivery, battery charge must be maintained to ensure warranty coverage. For mobility products which are not used regularly, or during periods of storage prior to and after purchase date, batteries must be charged once a week, for 24 hours. Failure to do so will void battery warranty.
6-Month Warranty – Lithium Ion Batteries
Lithium-Ion batteries are covered by a separate six (6) month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. Batteries are not guaranteed by Pride.
This warranty does not extend to those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear, including:
- Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
- Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized IN ADVANCE, by Pride Mobility Products
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
Exclusions also include components with damage caused by:
- Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
- Battery fluid spillage or leakage
- Commercial use or use other than normal
- Improper operation, operation, maintenance, or storage
Note: Gradual deterioration in performance because the battery has been left in a discharged state, left in cold conditions for an extended period of time, or worn out through heavy use is not covered.
MOBILITY ON WHEELS Return Policy
Please inspect your product upon delivery. If the product is damaged or is not the product ordered, please refuse the delivery. If your item was delivered without a signature and is damaged or incorrect please call Mobility On Wheels Customer Service.
Once accepted, the following conditions apply:
- This item has a 10% Restocking Fee.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping and the product must be in the original packaging.
- The item must be in NEW CONDITION, UNUSED. Indications of use include, but are not limited to: Cracks, dirt, scratches, dirty tires, wear to seats and armrests, or damage to charging ports. We know it is tempting to take your new scooter outside immediately, and once you do, it is not returnable.
- All accessories and chargers included in the scooter box must be returned. Example: Chargers, key fobs, baskets, additional shrouds. Accessories not included in scooter box, those purchased separately, do not have to be returned as part of a scooter return.
- Items canceled after the product has already shipped will be considered a return.
- Unfortunately, delivery service fees, including Next-Day and Overnight shipping fees, Inside Delivery, White Glove Delivery and Tech Set-Up are not refundable.
- Request an RA (Return Authorization) from Mobility On Wheels within 30 days of delivery acceptance.
- Once the RA has been issued from Mobility On Wheels, ship the item back to the address noted on the RA within 14 days.
- Once the product is received, it will be inspected for damage and signs of use. If item shows any signs of use, Mobility On Wheels is not able to issue a refund. In the event your item is not returnable, we will contact you and you can decide if you’d like it shipped back. You will be responsible for shipping fees to get the item back to you.
- Once approved, your refund, minus any restocking fees, will be refunded to your original form of payment.